Friday, September 26, 2008

My Days

Today is 26th of sept, Day 20th u and i been walked away from each other life..

today...i'm trying to be understood things that happening now..fact tat i really no longer will be in ur life and fact tat u and i..we are jus a normal fren..our relationship been downgraded..no longer any closet relationship.

well..today i'm feeling much more better..even somehow ur shadow and things about You come accross my mind when i awaken..haha stil stuborn couldn't let it go easily..how stupid and chilidsh am i..things tat make me thk further is...i shouldn't be acting like this...this time to move and step forward...be tougher and mature...

well today as usual...10am++ woke up tot that do nothing but god noe.. hanged out with school mates
** CCJ, MOON, REMY **
at 3pm haha we went to KLCC instead as our early planning to sungai wang..one of my schoolmate (CCJ) is super fan of jay chou...and the new album will be release soon..so he have to make reservation for that album in order to get any free gift..to show supprt to his JAY CHOU.so we went to klcc besides for CCJ de JAY CHOU CD we also watched movie MAMMA MIA at KLCC. i bought a MOVIE SOUND TRACK (MAMMA MIA!)


after this movie..reason i bought myself this cd because..i loved this movie so much and the song in this movie..mostly is oldiest english song..and i love the island in this movie..so wonderful..expecially the blue and crystal sea..and the sky with the sunny sunlight...really really hope that will be there in the future..


any special thing was...i didn't finished my dinner meal at KIM garey...haha...one of the reason because of my stomach not really feeling well..and no appetite..and recently this restaurant they launching and promote their member card as other..enjoy discount..so this card cost rm15 pay for whole life..attach with this card is some discount voucher...
CCJ and i apply for this card lo
MOoN & I


MARKS & SPENCER


MARKS & SPENCER one of the boutique...and their normal adult size is..much more bigger because of their size is UK size la..haha not my body size ok...i'm veru normal..not small de...so i only can try their children de lo..their childiren design also very nice ma...and very match v my size ba..and nice bahh...

( children size 13 years Old)

1 comment:

Ken said...

I see that you had fun going out with your friends. I've been asking you is there something I should know and yet you've been keeping quiet. I care about you only i asked.