Sunday, September 7, 2008

The 1st Day after 6th sep 20 yrs old

today is 7th of September (sunday) which mean yesterday 6th of sep (saturay) was my 20 years old formal birthday..hehe..
and now i'm started my 20 yrs old lifes with every year birthday is start with this (2), (21,22,23,24,25,26 years old etc...) no longer 1 ( 19, 18, 17 years old )

i did received some comments on my frenster profile before 6th sep and also via sms and phone cal..happy nia..just a simple happy birthday but i felt happy
well let talk about yesterday birthday celebration. nothing much besides celebrate with old fren and 1st time clebrated with my new KL APR (Advanced Diploma Public Relations year 1) classmates and even suprising is AAV2 (advanced diploma in advertising year 2 students).the 1st clebebration with aav2 students..mostly of us drunk including myself...haha of cz as a birthday boy.people wont easily just let u drink ORANGE JUICE or SKY JUICE haha...so i end up with conscious with a little bit out of mind..luckly i stil manage to go home by myself..
2nd day with Kl APR1 students and some old fren in feng shui fusion cafe for lunch..hehe they said dun wan clebrate with me no time for me too busy liao..but they still date me out..haha so fake oh them..(joke) and bought me a birthday cake.adn treat me such a nice meal.once again thank you.last nt to be least dinner with some one special for me in 1utama just a simple japanese food but i appreciate it...once again thank you..

Thank you to everyone who wish me on my birthday..and fren who held a little small party for me.
and also kelvin. really happy that lot of people stil remember my birthday even my diploma frenzz in penang( miz u all)

2day is new life and new journey begin..new life new journey go lot of things need to expose..

1 comment:

Go Smerv said...

u r getting old!
we r now in same category
welcome to the world of 20!